Wednesday, May 29, 2013

So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Hi friends!

So you may have noticed that I've been pretty inactive for a while here. Here's a little summary of what I've been up to:
  1. Work
  2. Gym
24/7, full schedule lol. I just got a little promotion at work which requires a lot more responsibilities and I also am pretty deep with my whole fitness routine. I work 8 hours a day 5 days a week, and gym for at least an hour a day 6 days a week. Plus driving. That leaves me tending to my social life on weekends only. Let's not even talk about how behind I am on keeping up with my favorite blogs...I had almost 900 blog posts today, just managed to skim through some of my favorites so far which leaves me at 350 lol. Maybe I'm just bad at managing my time, or maybe my priorities have changed, but I just don't seem to have the bandwidth to keep this updated.

I will still do nail art (and have been!), but I won't have time to sift through tons of photos and write a story to go along with them. I think I'll be just content with posting them on my Instagram, and if you wish to do so, can continue to follow me there, @sandipalien.

So for now, farewell...and to semi quote everyone's favorite governator- I'll be back (maybe) :)

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry, sometimes life just needs more time than blogging - hope you're enjoying your gym routine!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm truly honored that in all your catching up you stopped to comment on mine ♥ I was just thinking about you the other day and I'm glad you're okay and that life is just busy. IG'ing you right now!! And you're welcome for the fish. Rofl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for keeping up with the gym like that! I'm trying to get back in shape....
    I wish I had insta so I could keep updated with you! Enjoy your time away though :) Sometimes you need it!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete