Monday, April 1, 2013

L'Oréal Lacey Lilac

Ugh it's MONDAY again! Especially after I had so much fun in San Diego last weekend, I really don't want today to happen. Oh well...here's a quickie!

L'Oréal Lacey Lilac
Shade
L'Oréal Lacey Lilac
Sunlight
L'Oréal Lacey Lilac is from the Spring Versailles Romance Collection. It's a pretty lilac creme, not much else I have to say about this. Used 2 coats for full opacity and the formula was nice. Wearing this, I realized that I don't own very many purples...not sure why because I don't have anything against that color. I'm totally feeling this particular shade right now. Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Dreamy- perfect lilac colour for spring. I'm wearing something similar right now- a pastel pink/purple from Sinful's spring collection (I think it's called Sweet Tooth). Love these kinds of shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! That sounds so pretty :) I'm really tempted to buy all these pastels popping up, but I've been sooo good about buying nail polish that I don't want to stop! (But bad about buying clothes lol...I think that's way my nail polish purchases have come to a halt)

      Delete