Sunday, April 28, 2013

For Audrey Weaving

Hi strangers! I'm still alive, just haven't had time to write up some posts :( Let alone how behind I am in keeping up with everyone else's blogs (I have over 300 unread posts!)...so if I've been MIA that's why, nothing personal! Here's a quick little bit of nail art!

China Glaze For Audrey
Kiss Striper in White
Color Club Art Club Striper in You're Golden
I did this late one night sitting in my bed, so I'm surprised with how neat it came out. Actually this is how I've been doing my nails lately...sitting in my bed. I don't know why but I haven't had time to set up and actually do something awesome with my nails >.< I was going to do all of them like the thumb but I actually realized I preferred how it looks if I did it the other way, so let's just pretend that the thumb is an accent nail! That's all for now, hopefully I can get the next post in soon!

4 comments:

  1. oo I really like this! And I have all these colors, not that I could actually do them so good like this! Haha and I know how getting behind goes...im way behind on responding to comments!
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah you must get a ton of comments too so it's ok that you are behind lol! Thanks, you should totally try it since you have the colors!

      Delete
  2. Hello, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello!
    I love all these colours together, but my nails are so short, I could never do this on mine!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have smaller than average nails so if I can fit this on my nails I'm sure you can too :)

      Delete